This evening Justice discovered the bookshelf. He was delighting in pulling all the volumes off the lower section when Honour approached him and said very emphatically, "Justice, we do not pull books off the bookshelf."
I don't know why, but Honour's instruction to his baby brother struck me as very funny. It was like he was saying, "Look, I know we do some weird things in this household, but pulling books off the bookshelf is one thing we just don't do."
Why couldn't he have been that diligent to inform his younger siblings of the rules when they were ALL getting into the flour bin? Or what about the time Remember decided to dunk her toys in the toilet? Or when Justice was eating coffee grounds out of the garbage can?
Oh well. Tonight I'll choose to be grateful that he was taking a pro-active older brother role, and we'll save the discussion about priorities for later.
Monday, April 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hey Jess, I'm so enjoying your latest updates.. even if I don't always have time to comment.. it's been fun to have you back in the blogging world =) I must say this post made me literally laugh out loud! =) I miss you and your sweet little family! See you soon! xx
very cute story!! I really enjoy your blogs!!
Love it! LOL!!!
hahaha...HA HA!! (very funny!)
Post a Comment