Ransom's back on night shift, which always puts me in a gloomy mood.
This evening - after a short fit of self-pity - I decided to watch Julie & Julia. Although I don't own it, it just so happens to be on Netflix' instant play right now.
If you haven't seen this movie, you really should. There's nothing like making great food for the people you love to make you happy. And watching this movie inspires me to do just that.
While we're on the subject of things that make one happy, check this out:
There's a whole lot of happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Yes, yes, yes! Just what the doctor ordered!
Arn't those shoes just to die for!
And LOVE that movie too!
Are those your shoes? Those are awesome!
Joanna -
I WISH they were my shoes. But no, they're not.
I LOVE Julie&Julia, such a good and inspiring movie. And the shoes are adorable!!
Ah yes, there's nothing like Julia's "I cut the dickens out of my thumb" when your heart needs a bit of enlightenment. Love that movie!
And the shoes...wrap them up, I'd take them in pink or blue or red or black or bright green with white polk-a-dots!!
I love these so much! I wish I could afford Boden. Everything I see I want.
Post a Comment