Sunday, September 5, 2010

Honour's birthday party

Honour's birthday party was wonderful. We had nearly 40 people in attendance, most of whom were extended family members. When we sang "Happy Birthday," Honour just shyly clung to his cowboy hat...so cute! One very special gift that he received was a barn, built by his Great-Grandpa Dwaine Bauer, to put all his little farm animals in.

Thank you everyone for making Honour's 4th birthday so special.

6 comments:

Rayia said...

Oh, what a wonderful party, Jess!
Those cupcakes are so cute!

Jessica said...

Rayia, when the party started Honour asked me, "Where are Titus and Adline?" He thought for sure his cousins would be in attendance. :)

Jessica said...

I meant "Adeline." Sorry! I do know how to spell my niece's name. :)

Anonymous said...

Jessica, you did a fantastic job with that party; and those cupcakes were SO fun!!

Snaps to you, my sister!

abbey said...

Cutest cupcakes I have ever seen, WOW 4!! I love reading your blog...gives me a quick peek at the family i rarely see anymore. We live in the same town, but feels like opposite ends of the world. (Cute baby belly shot...) love to the family...

Jessica said...

Abbey,

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I must admit, I'm not sure who you are! I hope you'll forgive me! Do you mind commenting again, to remind me how we know each other? Thank you!