My sister Paige has the book Hello Cupcake (so much fun!), and months ago Honour began asking if I would make him horse cupcakes for his birthday. Well, there are a dozen chocolate cupcakes sitting on my table tonight, waiting to be transformed into a dozen edible horses tomorrow for all the little kids coming to his party. The adults get sour cream apple pie. :)
Next week, we'll start school. Maybe by this time next year, Honour will know how to read. My little boy is growing up.
I love you Honour...SO much!


2 comments:
HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY HONOUR!!!!
We love you and can't wait to see you!
-Love,
Uncle Jonathan, Auntie Sunshine, Titus and Adeline
Happy Birthday little man! You're such a stud! I'm so excited to see what the LORD has in store for you. I know that whatever it may be, it's going to be great and you'll have so much fun. I love you up to the sky!!
Auntie Paige
Post a Comment