I'M PREGNANT!!!
Yep, you read that right. I'm expecting our fourth child, due sometime in January 2011. I'm already feeling a little sick. So...I'm eating good food, drinking lots of water, on pre-natals and getting to bed at a good time.
Four kids, ages four years and under. Just celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary. Moving into our new house.
Wow. Life is good. God is kind.
Four kids, ages four years and under. Just celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary. Moving into our new house.
Wow. Life is good. God is kind.


11 comments:
HOORAY!!! I can't wait to meet baby #4 of the Ransom Mallery family!!
WOW!! I'm so happy for you Mrs. Mallery!
Congratulations!!! I found your blog through somewhere or other, and I love reading about your family. :)
Congrats!! I can't wait to read updates on your pregnancy!! I love reading your blogs!
oh Jess... Congrats. :)Im so excited for you guys. :) yay! another baby Mallery. :)
Quite honestly I've just been waiting for this announcement to come...=)
How exciting! Can't wait to see this next baby because if it's half as cute as any of your other kids, the baby will be twice as cute as most!
hehe...YAY!!!
congrats!! that's so exciting. Hope you get to feeling better soon.
Jess, I'm so happy for you both!!!
4 down, 8 to go:)!
Ah ha ha ha (weak, slightly paranoid laughter)...don't say that right now Rayia. :)
Post a Comment