This morning Honour made the following statement:
"Mom, most people don't know God."
I asked him why he thought this to be the case. His response caught me completely off-guard:
"'Cause they don't like his rules."
That - I feel - was a very keen observation for a little three-year-old. Needless to say, the thought process requires some fine-tuning. But I do so love these discussions with this young man!
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Wow, indeed! :) Children are amazing.... :)
you've got one perceptive three year old...
I can just see his concerned, serious little face...
I love that little man!
okay, so I'm officially missing your blogging! Hope to cyber-see you soon, sista-friend!
hey now, where have you been? i heard the baby name "verity" the other day and thought of you. interesting to see what you have planned for the next one. :0
sorry, i didn't mean the look of shock and horror. that was supposed to be a smiley face. :)
oh yes, and don't forget "constance." gideon was going to be abigail constance and jehu was going to be blythe prudence, but we got distracted. :) now i'm shooting for a shadrach ruby but no one will let me.
*m
Miranda, I love the name Constance! But alas, it's another one that my husband is not so keen on. :(
husbands. they keep wanting to name there own children. it just drives me crazy. :) i think 98% of my list has been vetoed. for the good of mankind, i'm sure. but still....
Post a Comment