I'm really trying to have only one errand day a week, and since I hadn't done my errands in about two weeks, my list had gotten a little out of control. Here's what it looked like:
- Salvation Army - dropped off a donation
- Withey's - our health food store
- Friend's house - dropped off younger sisters
- Home Depot - got Ransom a box of nails
- Target - purchased various household necessities and some mother's day cards. Resisted temptation to buy many other things. We had lunch at the food court.
- Borders - got a birthday gift...and again, WAY too much temptation!
- Costco - groceries, of course
- Post Office - didn't actually go in...I forgot the address for my package...felt so stupid!
- Super One - grocery store...Costco doesn't carry cake flour or organic apple juice.
- Jo-Ann's - ric-rac for a church project. And we had to look at the new spring fabrics.
I left the house at 10:30 AM. Anyone want to guess what time I got home?
Let's just say, it's days like these that make me incredibly grateful for paper plates and Papa Murphy's pizza!


9 comments:
I am sure you weren't home till well after 3 ... maybe closer to 5!
Oh well, atleast it's over ... for awhile :o) Makes one really appreciate the peace and contentment of being a home-body ! Love ya ~ Heather
What a day!!! Soudns like fun...super Mommy!
Oh, and Jess here's a link for my newest favorite song...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JV74i4yvcA
It's fun to clean the house listening to this (okay well, dancing instead of cleaning)! Adeline loves it too and sings it with me...don't tell anyone:o).
Ha! Rayia, you tell me a secret and then ask me not to tell anyone...all which you then publish on the worldwide web. Does this sound like an oxymoron? :)
Heather -
I wasn't home until 5:00 PM. And yes, I am grateful that I get to just be home most of the time. :)
Who are you calling an Oxy, Moron...LOL! Sorry, I couldn't help it! Old family joke!
And to answer your question, yes, it is an oxymoron, and no I don't care!:o)
P.S. What did you think of the song...???
Rayia -
The song...well...I'll just say that it's not my style, but I can see why some [really weird] people like it. ;)
For all those reading these comments...Mallerys show love with sarcasm. :)
Motherhood: juggling at it's finest!
Listen to Go-Fish's "The Mom Song"
I love Papa Murphy's pizza! :D
Sounds like you're keeping really busy. :)
Post a Comment