I wasn't quite sure if I should be concerned or simply laugh when my son told me today:
"I'm allergic. To my crib."
This statement was made shortly before nap time.
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a place to testify of the grace of God
5 comments:
Hi! I've come to your blog via the Femina party. This post really made me laugh! Thanks for sharing your blog.
Kids can say the funniest things...this was too precious! I'm also visiting via the Femina blog party...I had to click on your link when you mentioned your sister-in-law...I had visited her blog earlier :-)
This has been so much fun!
Blessings to you and your little ones!
Haha!! Too funny!!
Oh Honour...you think just like me!
~ Auntie Paige
Honour is so cute!
It sounds like something Jordan would say...LOL!!
I miss your blogging! Pleeease return, sissy dear!
Missing you ~
Sister Two
Post a Comment