Thursday, September 4, 2008

Welcome!

Hello everyone! I simply couldn't stand it. Wordpress just doesn't have enough options to satiate my need for a cute blog. So I've switched to Blogspot and I'm really liking it thus far. What do you all think? Let's get some comments on here right away!

7 comments:

Rayia said...

Jess,
I LOVE the new blog! So cute and I do agree, blogspot has more options. Do post a pic od baby girl in those new shoes :o)!

Love ya

Jessica said...

Rayia,
I can't wait to do a post of Remember in her flip-flops! Today, we're celebrating Honour's birthday, so a post about that will probably come first; but I'll try to do the girly post next. :)

Kristen said...

I love your new blog! Very cute! That picture is just precious. Looking forward to more posts!

Rayia said...

Happy Birthday Honour!!!

I love you!

Love, Auntie Sunshine

Alaina Mathers said...

I love your new blog. So fun and cute. Great family picture!

mountainculinaire | Renée said...

Hi Jessica, Your template is really pretty! Sure, you may link to me. I was planning on linking to you along with all of my other Google Reader subscriptions, so I assume that is all right:-) I like how you write about fun events and more serious observations in the same post.

jimmy said...

Welcome to the greatness of blogspot, I switched over from wordpress too (only I did it for reasons other than "cuteness" :D). It was great to finally meet everybody up there and see your family in person. I hope to come back again (maybe even move up there).

God bless,
Joshua Moore