Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Girl Things


This post is especially for my sister-in-law, Rayia. She's not only my sister-in-law, but a very dear friend. She has been such an encouragement to me as I seek to be a better wife, mother, daughter and sister. She's also great for discussing all manner of "girly" things. She gives splendid advice on everything from home decorating to proper skin care.

About a month ago, Rayia sent Remember a tiny pair of white flip-flops. Following are pictures of her wearing them at Remington's birthday party, held in Dad and Mom Mallery's front yard on August 23.

I tried to paint her little toenails prior to taking these pictures, but I simply couldn't figure out how to get her to hold still. We'll just have to save that for when Rayia, Adeline, Remember and I can all be together for a girl night. We'll paint toenails, do facials, watch a Jane Austen movie and gab to our hearts' content!
Raydeemie (11) loves girly things too, and was very pleased to help me get these pictures.



Saying "hi" to Grandpa Ray Mallery


Remember sitting with Great-Grandpa Dwaine Bauer and Papa


Thank you, Auntie Sunshine!

5 comments:

Rayia said...

OOOHHHHH, she looks so darling in those, Jess! And yes, let's do get together!:o)

Love ya

Megan said...

Remember is SO CUTE!!!!! Especially in flip flops!!!

mountainculinaire | Renée said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Adorable flip flops. The kid is pretty cute, too. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Sissy! How cute!! Isn't is lovely being a lady?!

Here's to bows, lace, perfume and pretty shoes! :-)

I love you!
Paige Elizabeth