Creed Robert Mallery
Born December 23, 2010
7:54 AM
6 pounds, 15 ounces
19-3/4 inches long
Thank you everyone for your prayers for this little man. God blessed us with another short and gentle delivery, and a healthy baby. Creed is now a week old and is fitting right into our family. He's nursing well, is very mellow and such a joy. God has been so kind to us.
Here are some random pictures from the past week:



The above picture is of Creed with his cousin Kindal who's just nine days older than him. Oh the fun these two will have in the coming years! :)
And here are the other three kiddos. After a good night's sleep, I was feeling particularly benevolent and allowed them to play with the homemade Play-Doh their Grandmama made them for Christmas. They had a grand time. :)
Here are some random pictures from the past week:


7 comments:
Congratulations on the birth of another blessing! He's beautiful... I am so happy for you. :hugs: I really like his name.
He is so cute. And what a blessing that you had yet another quick labor and delivery. I can't wait to shop for him!
Congratulations! So happy for you guys...he is adorable!
SO , SO, PRECIOUS !! LOVE TO YOU :)
He is such a sweet baby! Congratulations to you & Ransom!
Welcome baby Creed! Happy day!!
Post a Comment