"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD,
the fruit of the womb a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a warrior
Like arrows in the hand of a warrior
are the children of one's youth.
Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!
Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!
He shall not be put to shame
when he speaks with his enemies in the gate."
Psalm 127:3-5


14 comments:
Oh How exciting Jess! I just want to give you a big hug! So consider yourself hugged ;-) How fun!
CONGRATULATIONS! We all here are so happy for you! We will pray for a healthy and uneventful (that sounds like a contradiction in terms!)preganacy for you since life is so busy with those two very busy little ones and a building project too! Love to you all.
Jessica and Ransom - How wonderful.
God gives precious gifts and now you get another! What a beautiful website. Great job...just keep glorifying the Lord in all you do.
Love to you all.
Praise the Lord!
I will be praying for you!
We are rejoicing with you all! Congratulations! God is so good!
Blessings!
The Sibleruds
I'm sooooo happy for you guys. :) Children are indeed a blessing from the Lord.
Wow how exciting!
You get to enjoy another blessing from the Lord!
I will be praying that everything goes smoothly.
Love you Jessica.
KYLEE
Dearest Jessica & Ransom,
I am so thrilled and excited for you guys! You have two of the most precious little ones and now to add another what an absolute blessing and joy!!! I so enjoy coming and looking at your blog(I look about once a month and catch up) I get to enjoy your sweet family this way cuz I can't make it up that way as often as I would like. Know that I Love you all and miss you all as well. Hope to see you on the 28th. Love and Prayers your way, Aunt Kathleen
Thank you so much to everyone for all the sweet comments of rejoicing over our new baby!
Congrats to you Ransom and your kids! How fun to have another little one running around! Now I will get to go shopping again in May to buy more fun baby things! We are so happy for you. God Bless and we will talk to you soon. Love and Prayers, Shelly and Kermit
"You knit me together in my mother's womb; I praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made!"
I am praising the Lord along with you for this precious gift that He has graciously given!!
Love to you all ~
Auntie Paige
That's awesome news! Congratulations, and I hope that everything goes well.
God bless,
Joshua
Jessica and Ransom ~ We are just so full of rejoicing for you with the news of another arrow! Sorry it took me so long to congratulate you! Blessings of health and productivity during these "waiting" months. Heather C.~
Congratulations...how exciting! :)
Naomi H. just gave me a link to your blog. This is Lindsey S. from Canada. :)
Post a Comment